Click Click =)
Sunday, July 10, 2016
Relationship - career
The amounts of things you do to keep your career - do the same to keep your relationship..
If you run and get work done for you manager to keep your career safe - do the same for your special person to keep your relationship safe.
Sunday, July 3, 2016
The best proposal??
No proposal would have surprised me.
No proposal would have kept me patient waiting for him to ask 'will you marry me?'
No proposal would have made me tear.
No proposal would have made me satisfied..
Been with the same guy for the past 11 years and I know he is the one.
All his moves, I know.
All his surprises??
I admit there are moment/things the he did previously did surprise me..
I'm not a very patient person..
If you were to make me wait, dance, paper proposal, go on your knees, or any sort that takes time for you to insert the ring - I will walk away.. Maybe run.. Cz I feel weird.. Scared..
Because it feels so not me.. So funny..
I like surprises.. But dancing, paper proposal, going on your knees, gives me time to think..
Maybe if you put the ring in my food?? ( I chew my food, so no worries about me being chocked) I'll probably consider that proposal as a surprise..
Don't go on your knees.. Cz I'm marrying you even if you stand.. 😆😆
I'm a practical person.. I date him knowing that I wanna spend my life with him..
I date him because I want to marry him..
Proposal or not.. He is mine 😊😊
I guess I got a good deal.
He didn't need to go on his knees..
He asked my dad-> my dad said yes -> he came with his whole family to ask my dad (family) for my hand in marriage and we both got each a ring on both our finger.😉 fair deal huh??
And I am officially ENGAGED....!!!!!
As usual I wasn't the shy girl on that night..
I was myself and I was excited..
Too many eyes on me..
And I was dolled up in traditional wear..
This is me seated on the floor & selfie-ing while waiting to be called out to collect my saree from the in-law. *excited*
Tuesday, February 23, 2016
This year is probably my saddest Chinese New Year.
1. Because I change job, I didn't take a week leave..
2. Took a 7 hour bus ride home all because the 2nd immigration stop was inefficient..
3. My 年(year) 30 night meal was just the 5 of us and no grandmother to say 'ah po eat'..
4. Had a severe asthma attack but did not die.
5. Attack symptom continued for 2 weeks.
6. Journey down south was alone..
7. Rate was low so not enough money to enjoy.
8. Only had 1 Yee sang toast for the 15 days of CNY.. How pathetic??
9. Ang pau collection? Don't mention because it's just tradition and since I'm single, they give I take lor..
10. Office angpau? Sumore don't say.. None..
Despite all those.. I'm just happy that I'm happy. It's time like this I spend more time with family..
It's time like this that gives me chance to go home.
It's time like this that I'm happy..
Not seeing my parents for 2 months and going home makes me emotional and I'm happy that I have these feelings..
Hope everyone had a good CNY
Click Click =)