Click Click =)

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Anchovies

When all you want to do is snack...


Good? Yea
Nice? Yea
Salty? Just nice

I was in a hurry to fry it that I didn't take photos of my ingredients and the process...

2 chilli padi
1 medium size onion
1 handful of anchovy
1 tea spoon of soy sauce
Oil for frying

Chop the chilli padi as big or as small as you like.. Do the same to the onions ( I hate onion so the bigger the better).

Fry your anchovy.. When it is crunchy, you either take out the anchovy and pour out the oil, or just pour out the oil and leave the anchovy in the pan.. Get what I mean. Basically just take out the oil.

Next, put in the chilipadi and onion then fry them all together.

Sprinkle the soy sauce on the anchovy and ready to serve..

Yummmm yummmm

No comments:

Click Click =)