Click Click =)

Thursday, January 1, 2015

My 2015

The very 2nd year I celebrate my 12am countdown without my family..

I remember 2014 I drove down all the way from Malaysia to Singapore... Speeding in the dark just to be here by 12am to be with bf... 

This year I didn't need to rush.. More relaxing.. Just me and him.. Change into comfortable cloths.. Hand in hand we had lunch.. Slept after that n went for dinner... 

Dinner which cost us less than $10.. 
He had 4 bottle of Heineken and I had my hot milo, snake water and soya to end my 2014..

Took a stroll at the car park where ppl were having some sort of concert n walked back home... 

Not getting cramped in the club, not 
having to think about takin taxi back at 4 in the morning.. 

Slept at 1am... Got up at 10am..

It's just another day in another year..

Wishing everyone a blessed new year.. 
May 2015 be a better year for everyone..

Am already looking forward to 2016 new year countdown.. =)

No comments:

Click Click =)