Click Click =)

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Relationship #3

You keep saying how much you love me.

You keep saying how important I am to you.

You keep saying that you want me to be happy.

But all your actions are against your words.

You know what makes me happy, but you refuse to follow.

You refuse to understand.

You know it's important to me.

But you ignore and you still say you love me and you want me to be happy.

All you actions are hurting me.

Do I love you?

I asked myself again and again.

Yes I do.

BUT

Your actions hurts me again and again.

I'm sad that you don't think like me.

Yes, you are you but if you really love me, do things that makes me happy.

Don't say you love me when you do not understand my needs and what makes me happy.

Don't say you want to make me happy when you do all the things against my wants.

I don't get to decide.

So you wil have to change.

No comments:

Click Click =)