Click Click =)

Monday, June 23, 2014

Relationship #1

 I was geting ready to bed.
You had your back facing me.

We had a small argument and we decided to ignore each other.

I didn't want to go to sleep with a heavy heart, I decided to talk about it.

We were joking and teasing each other about the fight earlier. All of a sudden you elbowed me and it hurt terribly that I cried. 

You just turned your back away from me and I cried under my blanket.

No sorry was uttered.

You were not sorry.

I stopped crying. 

It took you more than 10 minutes to say sorry.

You said I framed you.

How did I frame you? Was the elbow done on purpose?

Did I hold your elbow and hit me?

I know it was an accident.

I know It hurts, but you turned your back as it if was my fault that you elbowed me.

How do I understand you better?

How do I understand this relationship better?

How do I?

No comments:

Click Click =)