Click Click =)

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Penang MONTHS back

Fuh...
What month is it now?
Penang was in May and now it's already mid September..

I posted about Penang day 1 and forgotten about Penang day 2 and the rest of my days and months and night....

June, July and August was just normal months where I kept mentioning about diet but ended up eating and eating and eating..

Lets get back to things I ate in Penang when I was there...















 


 
 Looked thinner since GCS covered me..=)



Sunset from Hard Rock Hotel's beach
 
 
YZ pre-birthday and Heong post-birthday SLICE of cake
 
 

 

  
 
 Coming back from lunch on the other side of Penang (we left Penang island to have lunch) I realized that my WIPER is GONE.. Who on earth would have stolen it??

 Jelly Coconut

No comments:

Click Click =)