Click Click =)

Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Father Day

Dear daddy,

It's been 1 year 2 months since we had a decent conversation. The conversations and talks that we share laughter and many other feelings..

We are now more like housemate.. We now no longer see eye to eye..

BUT dad, I want you to know that no matter what happens, I stand by you..

You can be wrong at times and I just don't tell it on your face anymore like how I used to say it.. But just so you know, I love you.

We don't see things at the same level anymore.. But I still love you

We don't talk anymore... But I still love you.

No matter what happens, I still love you because you were and are still my beloved dad.. Till I die, you are still my dad. Even to the grave.

I may say everything I want about you, but deep down I LOVE YOU and that will never ever ever change no matter how much we don't see eye to eye and we don't talk. 

I will not back down on what I've said a year back.. I keep to my stand cz I know I was right and you were right too but we just disagree with each other.

I love you dad. Say whatever you want about what a bad daughter I am for not having the same wave length(thinking), I still love you.

Happy Father Day..!!! & I LOVE YOU DAD


No comments:

Click Click =)