Click Click =)

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Karma

I'm not sure if I've ever posted anything about karma. Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.. But I'm just wondering if every1 believes in karma where 'you be good, other be good too', you be/do bad, you get the bad luck back'..

I believe it to a certain extend.. My dad used to say, 'not necessarily must do, even your thoughts can hit you back'.

I'm scared of consequences.. I'll always try to think what others will feel when I do it to them.. But somehow, it irritates me at moment and I'm like 'screw karma to hell'.. Talk about how I'll hurt that person, do this and do that, but got no guts to do it..

WTF man.. I'm so screwed.. All I do is think of others. Have anyone else thought about me??

I'm so in the mood to fuck around and don't bother about what others think.

Screw the fella who stole my car emblem.. Slap kau him..

Screw the fella who smashed my window just to take my smart tag..

Who else do I need to screw in this life??

Wish to use the screw and screw kau their balls.. Maybe then the balls will kecut abit then they wun do all this and then go and buy if they need it..

Sooo many and and and

I wanna pancit ppl's tyre also think so many things. Like they will have to incur cost to do this, do that..

Why others no think 1???

Looks like my post is getting more and more irrelevant..

I'm gonna relax n sleep now..

Nites..

Ignore me

No comments:

Click Click =)