Click Click =)

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Relationship (love)

What does relationship means to me?
Trust me, at this point, I kinda fail to understand because I like being alone. I wanna be alone..
All by myself, but ain't I too lonely??
Thought so..

Am I being selfish to the ones who love me and care for me??
Thought so toooo

I don't like sticky people.
I don't like ppl asking abt my whereabouts.
I don't like ppl disturbing my plans(I.e. when I choose to stay at home and not go out..)
I don't like to be told what to do and what not to.

I like to do things my way..
I am a fussy person..
Stubborn to be exact..

AND I'm in a love relationship for the past 7 years...

I have no idea how he stomachz me..
It doesn't matter anymore..

We had our ups n downs..
We did everything we could to hurt each other..
We are now doing everything to stay together...

What else can I ask from sumone who takes my tantrums?

I love u.!!!!!

No comments:

Click Click =)