Click Click =)

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Worst days of my life..!!!

A normal human is not suppose to hate any Saturday's of their life....
Right??

Todate, I've hated 3 Saturdays...
1 in 2005 and 2 this years...
It's like the days I've cried too much that I would really hope that it never happened... But now I feel so much better because I know papa up there doesn't want to fail me...
Somehow, guessed he just wanted me to appreciate things more...

No1 died in case any of you think that I cried a lot because someone was dead...

I'm stressed up with work because of the workload... Somehow I know I'll get through it.. So, I'm not really that that that stressed up till I'll shout at anyone...( colleagues were discussing that I'm kinda fierce this 2 weeks)

Hope this will be good after this...

I shouldn't have taken any paper this semester because it's peak and I haven't been studying... I'll have to rush all my work and sit whole April to study..!!!! I have to..!!!!

I love you mummy..!!! We can never function without you.

Come home fast..!!!!

No comments:

Click Click =)