Click Click =)

Saturday, December 3, 2011

busy busy busy

I'm now super busy....
I'm working 7 days a week...
Either doing my real job or being a maid....

But now.. the day my senior left, I'm now doing my real job 7 days a week..
I may seem to be exaggerating my situation.. but trust me..
My senior's clients are really really sibeh BIG...
Too many Global clients and I really really am not able to do it...

I used to be able to manage my time... and NO MORE...
I can't..
I'm suffering..
I'm dead...
I'm thinking to kill myself... but I'm never able to bring myself to do it..
I don't wanna be a ghost and I think living is definitely better than dying... SUICIDE to be exact...
No suicide... no killing.. no dying unless god takes me...

I will survive.. I WILL SURVIVE...

Mother in law cooks every Sunday...
So every Sunday I get Indian food...

Gonna sambung kerja now...
Nites..

Click Click =)