Click Click =)

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Lamey me

I really don't feel like continuing on the 2nd part of Deepavali because I find it so BORING...

How boring can it be??

I left it at went back to my hse and got purple packets from aunty and dad...
And when I went back to his house, guest started coming.. (did I mention this already??)
Nope...  I didnt..
At that point of time, I wish the ground could swallow me (feel like i've said abt this ady lar) (dejavu???)

Oh yeah, looked back and realise that I did write about this...
See, thats why I said I don't wanan continue..
Neway, conclusion is.. I enjoyed my Deepavali in both sides..
Mine and Bf's...

I'm a little scared of getting married lar...
Cz then many things will be different...

Been watcing many ghost movies.. I really have no idea whats wrong with my sis, bro n bf...
Last friday, bf called and ask me to go n fetch him saying that movie starting at 9.30pm...
Left office and immediately went over to his place.  Reached there and he said my brother called him and said they are going to watcha  movie together.
Fine. HELLO, who is the sister here?? Why I don't know anything about this?

Fetched bf, went to my house, all 6 of us went for dinner.
OH YEAH.. I was super hugnry that day ( story in another post)
my brain and soul was all drained out.

At first all didn't want to tell me what movie we were watching.
Just in time, sis had to ask, "the ghost movie scary or not?"...
bf and brother had to do that big reaction "why lar why..."
Susi thought I knew what movie we were watching.
Duh... Ghost movie immediately told them I don't wanna watch, but they insist because Im the driver..
%^&*$%^&*$%

How do you like it.. WHO IS THE SISTER HERE????
Now I think bf because the brother and I became the Sister in law lar...
Mati aku.. Neway, thats good, at least we are all being treated like a family and no discrimination...

but that movie was not scary lar.. called HONG KONG GHOST MOVIE..
I'm feeling sleepy while typing this.. Told ya Im a boring person.

Byes...

No comments:

Click Click =)