Click Click =)

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dave's Cafe & Bistro & Deepavali Part 1

Check this & this out.. everything there looks yummy yummy

My senior is leaving..
The 1 who stood up for herself..
The 1 who who does things when she think is right...

So as a good junior to her, me and Jeremy (her son(literally)) decided that we should take her to somewhere good..
Somewhere like DAVE's... It's a non-halal place..
But the food ther is just so superb...
Especailly my Cream Carbonara Bacon & Mushroom
Oh my yummy yummy angel hair creamy carbonara bacon & mushroom
Anything that has carbonara is the best.. ADD cheese powder.. sumore yummy....
OMG.. Im craving for it d...

Deepavali was good...
Got up at 7 in the morning.. had prayers at home..
Then went to bf's house...
OMG OMG...
trust me, I wish the ground can swallow me when his relatives started coming in.. flowing in like water..

I had to be the good girl, be at my best... Not like I'm being a hypocrite, just that not as crazy as if it's my hse..
No shouting and no screaming..

I remember how my hse used to have open house too...
Yesterday was nothing compared to my hse open hse (we stoped when grandma passed away)

They had less than 50 ppl.. where else if it was my hse, my dad's friends, my mums side (60 ++ ppls) then my aunt's frens and all... OMG... that like more that 100++ ppls and just imagine we never had maids, there4 we are the maids... Mum cooks, we wash, serve drink made sure there was enough food on the table, then made sure enough drink in the container, wash all the plates when some1 finish eating..
DUH...!!!!

The worst part will be when we gotta clean up...

Okie enough of my hse open when we are not gonna do that anymore until moment comes where my dad gets a little crazy and say, "LETS DO IT"....

Went over to bf's hse around 11am...
His mum gave me ANGPAU...!!!! yeah.. not a small amount... (same par with bf i guess)..
Had breakfast with them..mother in law was being nice...
Good start.. and bf had to dig a little bcz the last time i went to thie hse for Deepavali was 6 years back where our relationship was no accepted yet... But no drama ler.. (lucky)..

Now thinking back, worth all the wait because our relationship now is good, I even helped to do a little kitchen (plucking leave) stuffs..

Then went home to my hse for a short time because stomach toooo sakit.. (no idea what I ate).. We were on time.. aunty came over to my place and was giving out purple packets too.... So did my dad..

** Part 2 will be continued.. (no photo's taken)

No comments:

Click Click =)