Click Click =)

Monday, August 1, 2011

In-Laws..

Are In-laws meant to be In-laws or family??

I'm liking the idea of having in-laws but hate te idea of separating from my family..
Having new family will be good, but the idea of not being myself MYSELF when I am with them is scaring me..

I can't be doign all the nonsense I do at home with my family...
Like singing in the toilet...
Screaming when I need something..
Or just showing face when I'm not happy about something..

I know of 2 family mamber who will read this post...
So please don't feel offended because I don't mean that you ppl are not my family, but it takes time for me to really get into the WE ARE CLOSE FAMILY thingy..

I know there are many thigns that I really do not fit into your lifestyle, like puting make up..
Damn.. How I hate myself for not being a good person when it comes to this kinda little things..

And thank you so much for treating me SOOOOOO goood....
I really appreciate the bonding we are having now...

I just have to pray that I can control myself when I wanna do crazy things..
Let time play it's part and I'm thankful that things are falling into place...

Thank You dad, mum n sis in-law...
I feel at home... =)

No comments:

Click Click =)