Click Click =)

Monday, July 25, 2011

Functions

I hate going for functions..
Especially functions that needs me to dress up, a little make up (I hate to put make up)..

I still remember, My form 6 Prom Night..
I got dressed up... Then my mum applied a little light color's on my face..
I wiped it off on the way to the hotel ballroom.
Yeah.. thats how much I hate make up...

I guess compared to DANCING, I will definitely prefer the make up...
I hate the idae of being forced to dance and I know there will be such situation in near future which I'm so scared that I might just blow up and walk out of the place with my usual unhappy tone "I don't wanna dance and don't force me"...
I hate being forced to do things that i don't like...

When I was a kid.. My uncle (written off from the family tree) forced me to use some other "pavade" dress which I didn't like using.. DANG... I shouted back and from then on I never talked to him..

I'm a bloody stuborn kid.. No is a NO...
But I guess just to please people which I love, I have to learn to at least lower down my temper and just move my ass...
Arrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thinking about it makes me go CRAZY....
I can't bring myself to do it...
I can't....

Going for dance class and dancing on a dance floor is so different..
In a dance class, no 1 really looks at you.. But on a dance floor, humans does STARE....
Ouchhhh.. hate it...

No comments:

Click Click =)