Click Click =)

Friday, May 6, 2011

1st Filing..

My 1st filing was MADNESS...
For a 1st timer, it's seriously mad..
I was basically doing everything..
Can't blame, i was a fast leaner...
Jsut like Shal, she had to handle MORE that me..
She was a VT here, so she knew how and what to do..
Not me..

Although I hate it that i had to do so much,
But I also learned alot..
Not I'm dealing straight with the manager..
Not like I'm gonna get promoted anytime soon..
But the fact that they trust me this much...
Good lar..

But here I'm thinking if this is what i reallyw ant..
Stay here for 10 years and do the same thing...
No different..
I decided to work.. get my money.. start my own business..
That will be a better way n choice to earn more to give my family a better future...

Meanwhile, stay here n ENJOY it...

So my 1st senior took me to Nando's last week...
My 2nd senior is taking me to Dave's next monday..
How nice...
I've no idea why do they even have this tradition of bringing juniors for a treat after the filing period ends.
"They said it's a way of thanking us"...
And I'll have to thank them for teaching me with patients..
But i'm not buying them anything.. WHY??
Because if I do so, then every year also i'll have to do it..
Might as well save that money..

No comments:

Click Click =)