Click Click =)

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Work Work & Work

I thought studying was killing me...
I thought working life would be fun....
I thought being a housewife would be even nicer...
I was wrong....
Everything is wrong....

Being myself is the best but I'm being limited to be myself....
The only time I can be myself is when I'm with my family..
When I'm with my bf....
8 ppl to be exact... Yeah, including my sister's bf...
Because he is apart of us now...

Nowadays when we say family it is 8 people..
Soon it's gonna be 9....
That's when my bro decides to bring his gf in...
He's a big boy now...
Turning 21 next year....
And we are gonna go clubbing...
Shake it boon boon.....

**************************************
Works not killing me yet.. but the TAN'S are killing me already....
Can the Tan's be a little nice...
Revert to me faster lar...
So that i can finish ur stupid thingy and get on with the next person...
Can't be calling you again & again...

Doing tax is so not easy... especially it is peak now...
To learn the procedure and all is crazy..
Madness... Gonna deal with government ppl lagi teruk....

Having great seniors are the best thing in life..
They make my life easy...
Wrong also, when I make it right, they appreciate me...

**************************************
Didn't go to work for the pass 2 Saturdays n Sundays..
All i do is go out and enjoy with my bf...
Go watch movie..
Go shopping...
All we did was spend money which we are suppose to save...

How lar to buy house if we keep spending money???

I love this girl in my office...
OKAY... love as in friend...
Not gay love...
MR A... stop thinking about me being gay..
That's never happening although you see me with girls hugging around...

She's just acting like a big sister in the office...
Yeah, nice to have people taking care of you in the office...
I remember having a bro in secondary school...

Working sucks....
But with all the good people in there.. working is fun....
SUPER PEAK is ending soon and mini peak is on the way...
So fast 3 months pass by....
I'm officially a tax payer now...
Haha.....

****************************************
I'm liking my sister-in-law so much....=)

No comments:

Click Click =)