Click Click =)

Monday, April 18, 2011

What makes you a human?

BLOOD...

The blood that runs in my body makes me a human...

I'm sitting in the office doing what I'm suppsoe to do to make sure my life would be better in future...
Yeah... When i say future, I'm not lookign at 5 years from now...
I'm talking about 29th April...
Because I need to finish all this things and throw it back at client...

Is this what I want???
I guess so....
But i prefer to be a rich mans daughter and never work...
But I know that no matter how rich my parent are..
They would want me to find a job and earn myself...
So theres no point hoping for my parents wealth...
They will never give any of us...
Ca i think they are gonna donate it to others when they die 1 day....
The only thing i hope is they leave so money for the funeral...

Yeah, I told myself that too....
Cz i know how expensive funeral can be...
My grandma's funeral cost 18k...
BLOODY 18k for a funeral....
I don't think when my grandma gave birth to all her children cost her that much...

So, I'm definitely saving fo rmy funeral.. Don't wanna burden any1....

I think I'm a bad Assistant to my deary senior...
I've got 2...
Lets put it A and B....
A is my primary senior and B is 2nd...
All B does is just give me work although she know that I'm drowing....
But it's okay... Its all part and puzzle of work...

Wherelse A is more understanding because she knows that B is crazy and she gives me less work...
And even if she give, she give easy stuff.....

I'm lucky...
Although B is a little crazy, but she still cares and she did ask me to hand over some task to the VT to do...
And I AM A HUMAN, so I gave the one's that is easy..
How can i be crazy like her toooooo????

Because I'm a human...
A human who forgive and forget....
A human who thinks of others...
A human who don't wanna hurt others but ending up hurting myself...

I'm a stupid human..
That why my bf says that I'mm stupid..
Easy to be bullied...

Some bitches even think I'm stupid when they are more stupid..
How do you like that???
Stupid bitch....
How do you like it that the bitches that I know have the same starting alphabet on their name....

NOW, do I sound like a normal PISSED off human???
Great... Going home to have my sleep to continue work tomorrow...
Nites...

No comments:

Click Click =)