Click Click =)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

water

I WENT HOME LAST NIGHT AROUND 10.30 AND GOT TO KNOW THAT D WATER GUY HAS ALREADY LOCK THE MAIN TAP.. MEANING WHICH,MY MUM FORGOT TO PAY WATER BIL.. DAMN.. HOW CAN I EVER SURVIVE WITHOUT WATER?? I THINK IF THIS WORLD GOT NO CURRENT, I DONT CARE.. BUT HOW CAN I LIVE WITHOUT WATERR?????  I DUN MIND NOT IRONING MY CLOTHS TO GO TO WORK... BUT I MIND NOT BATHING TO WORK...I MIND NOT MAKING CHOCZ IN THE MORNING... I MIND NOT GETING TO WASH MY CLOTHS... I MIND.... LUCKY THEY SAVED ENOUGH... JUST ENOUGH WATER TO BATH... I EVEN THOUGHT OF GETTING UP AT 4 IN THE MORNING TO BATH BECAUSE MY DAD WAS GOING OUT IN THE MORNING, MEANING WHICH HE WILL GET UP IN THE MORNING AND USE UP ALL THE WATER... TRUST ME, MY HOUSE PPL, ESPECIALLY ME CAN BATH N FINISH UP THE TANGKI WATER... BACK TO WORK... BYEZ.... ON ANOTHER NOTE... THIS POST WAS TYPED USING MY HP.. SO DUN BOTHER THINKING Y IS THERE NO PARAGRAPH AND Y IS ALL THE ALPHABETS IN CAPITAL...

No comments:

Click Click =)