Click Click =)

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Do....

I'm falling in love with you all over again....
Haven't been seeing my bf for the past 3 days...
I know that I won't be seeing him tomorrow and friday either...

I'm toooo busy now...
Yeah yeah.... 10 minutes of typing this don't really count as me being free....
Just felt like writing a post...
A random shit just to keep this thing running....

My blog is no more fun...
Because all i do i work n work....
I don't have time taking photo's of things...

And by the time i on my camera... It's too late...
It's gonna be HELL next week...
Because we will have to start chasing clients to return their tax returns...
Yeah, hate me all you can.. I'm just doing my job..
Not like i wanna do this so much.. but this is what i can do...

Some ppl are just so no co-operative...
Every job has got it's downfal..
And this is mine...PEOPLE.....

i'm so sleepy now....
Wanna go home and terus tido...
I think i should do it...

Nights....

No comments:

Click Click =)