Click Click =)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday

It's tuesday night...
I'm still in the office working...
I feel like sleeping...
I think i had another good day today, because everything that i'm doing is so good that there is no major mistakes for me to amend...

I think i'm liking my senior so much..
Since she is so good to me...
Although i did a kinda big mistake that i might get scolding, but she was seriously VERY patient...
And i'm lucky that the person in charge is so good to amend my mistake without scolding me...
But even if i got that scolding from her, i think it's okay, because it was my mistake...
Haha.. But i was lucky enough to not get scolding...

I think god has his way to make sure i go and see him to get his good blessings..
Thank you god...
I love you....
I'm happy that we had the long chat that afternnon...
I basically told you what i want, and here you are just giving the goodness to me..
Making life easier for me...

Oh, Did i tell any1 here that my dad is building this Bhrama temple??
My dad drove the Unser up the mountain and told me to drive down because he was gonna stay longer...
Uh....
All i told god was to make sure my journey down the mountain was taken care off...
I don't wanna knock anywhere...
Thank you god...

I always believed in you...
Having you as a family, friend and etc etc is the best thing in life...

I'm all so about god..

So now, god said go home n sleep.... (he wispered to my eyes to ask it to close)...
Haha..... dun wanna drive back sleepyly...
So off i go..
nites....

No comments:

Click Click =)