Click Click =)

Sunday, February 6, 2011

CNY

The idea of going back to work SUCKS big time...
Trust me... it does..
Because people like me need 12 hours of sleep...
And I definitely did not sleep for 12 hours for the past 4 days...

I better write a post now before i go back to work tomorrow

Wednesday night I slept at 1 because of Mr M....
Thursday night because we went for supper with my uncle from Penang...
Friday night was also supper night...
Saturday was because of ironing night...
Sunday is sleeping early night...

Thursday had to get up early because mother ask to get up to get ready to go to my aunty's house for breakfast...(too many "to")
Friday morning because I had to wash cloths..(my plan was to wash cloths on Thursday but it was 1st day of CNY and we are not allowed to wash cloths)...
Saturday morning, mum ask to get up to belanja her breakfast...
Sunday morning is because I had to iron the remaining cloths that was not done on Saturday night....

So I've been busy with family and ironing & washing..
No time for my sleep....
Had to bring my book around to study..
Hai....
Seeing everyone gambling, playing mahjong and Black Jack was too tempting...
Haiiii Haiii Haiiii...
But I did gamble too.... 20 cent...40 cent..
Hehehehehe.....

Was in my grandma's house for the past 4 days....
Being in her condition did not ever ever stop her from LOU SANG'ING with us...
The only thing is that before we could start, she already started lou sang and feed herself..

I'm happy that grandma's left hand and leg is giving some responds when she is being FORCED by her own weight to move and use weight on them (her leg and arm)...
Her condition now just gave all the family members a chance to get back together and forget all the past sad moments and be happy at this current moment....

I wonder does it have to be something bad to give us something good??
Just like we have day n night..
Good n bad...
Left n right....

Grandma.. I'm proud of your fast recovery...
Do not ever think that you are a burden to us..
I know taking care of an adult is difficult but it is our responsibility to take care of you..
We will never ever think of you as a burden...

30th night we ate steamboat....
Half way eating no ELECTRICITY.... WTH???
Siao oOooooOOooo......

1st night had vegetarian dinner... (i don't like.. and here I'm actually planning on a vegetarian thingy for a month)..
2nd night was normal Chinese dinner....
3rd night my 2nd aunties husband decided to take all of us for dinner in a restaurant...
Carrying grandma and putting her in the wheel chair then car was not an easy thing, but we all managed...
When every1 joins together, impossible becomes possible..
Grandma was happy...
Whatever we ate, she had a little share of it..

Carrying grandma was definitely not an easy task..
I tried and hurted my back...
Special thank to UNCLE EDDY... THANK YOU
You are really the man..
I had the strength but not the posture...
But that did not stop me from taking care of grandma....

Eating the kaya bun from the restaurant burned my lelangit...
Arrgggghhhhh.. that was so paining..
My palate still hurts... bengkak.. can feel all the lines so clearly....

Haha.. trust me all suppers were fattening foods....
1st night MCD...
2nd night STARBUCKS..
3rd night DOMINOS..
4th afternoon KFC....
fatty fatty...

My lou sang sessions wish is all for grandma...
I want her to recover fast...
My prayers everynight is for grandma..
I want her to walk n talk n eat like how she always did....

backache... swollen palate... Stomach pain on Saturday...
Hopping that my year ahead will be a good one...




I love you..
May 6 years be 12 years...
12 years be 24 years..
24 be 48 years...
48 be 96 years....

I love you... love you... love you...

3 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Happy CNY! Yeah, I agree that the thought of going back to work/college sucks when we're still in CNY mood.

Ronaldmohoni said...

Happy CNY :)

woaini_87 said...

Same to you both... =)

Click Click =)