Click Click =)

Monday, February 7, 2011

CNY Suay not finished...

Did I mentioned that I hurt my back???
Did I mention my palate is swollen...??
Did I mention that I almost got into the food poisoning issue??

So what happened today is I locked myself out of my car because the key was inside...
The best part was, I only closed the door half way....

Had to call for rescue and waited for 20 minute...
Hai... reach the carpark already 8.15...
10 minutes to walk, but waited for 20 minute..
by the time rescue (my dad) came, it was 8,45 and I told him my door was HALF closed...
So he said.. HAIYOH.. you should have BANGED hard on the door to CLOSE it and the KNOB will come up..
ArrrggghhhhhhhhHHHHH.....
If my mum told my dad properly, then I wouldn't have been late to work.. and my dad dunit to come all the way to rescue me...

I took it positively on what's happening to my life....
Because everything has got its reason....

No comments:

Click Click =)