Click Click =)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

1st Sunday...

It's my 1st Sudnay in the office...
I didn't really thought to come back today but since I know i did a mistake inmy calculation, and i don't wanna my senior see's it before i amend it, i decided to come back to amend my mistake in advance so that i don't get any scolding when she sees it...
Yeah... I know she's not gonna scold, but its better to amend it now, then for her to come and tell me..
It hot here...
This stupid company earnign lots n lots of money but cant afford to just on the aircond..
Or maybe buy us more fans to put around...
But lucky that im only sitting down, not moving around much, so i don't feel the extream heat..

I was tired at 9pm yeasterday, btu only slept at 1 in the mornign because of LIPSTICK JUNGLE..PRIVATE PRACTICE AND SHE'S GOT THE LOOK...
My god....
I was never and english series fan.. but im loving the series of Lipstick Jungle... which I know they keep CUTTING scenes...
Nevermind... I'm soon gonna get the whole set of it....
Neway not now, because I won't have the time to watch.....
Might as well just save the money....

Went shopping yesterday...
Spent almost RM 500 in Isetan...
I'm loving IORA's recycle bag..
Haha.... Wanted to buy a dress but the it was kinda elastic and it is too fitting which i'm definitely not gonna use it even if I buy, so I LEFT it...
Saved my RM 193.00....

I think i wanna eat subway for dinner.. because i've got the free coupon but i know my bf is going to say no...
If he ever says no, then next option is Nando's... NO again??ask him to eat bread....

After so long, me and bf had a proper day....
Went for movie yesterday...
Had lunch before movie started...
After movie went shopping, then went for dinner....

Very happy day after so long..
But I was sad that it was the end of the day because I know today is Sunday and that means Monday is coming fast and.. I'm SAD....

Dad said no matter what I do, I have to be patient...
Urghhhh......
PATIENT.....
I'm gonna learn to be patient and turn all the STRESSED aura in the files into good aura....
I'm gonna learn to enjoy what im doing....

I LOVE MY JOB....!!!! *so obvious I'm lying*...
But i'm gonna learn to love it....

4 comments:

Henry Tan said...

lol. to learn to love it, first you gotta stop thinking that you hate it. haha. =)

woaini_87 said...

Hi henry,
i don't hate my job.. My basic job..
But i hate that the FILE can make me feel stress..
The aura of it.. =)

Pinky said...

I heard rumors that your bf is enjoying his job????

woaini_87 said...

Pinky WHO???
Haha.. i'm enjoying too...

Click Click =)