Click Click =)

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Working

Started work on monday...
Orientation on both Monday and Tuesday...
Got so sleepy listening to everything....
Yeah... can't be talking much about employer..
That is part of the agreement that I must never disclose where im working and talk bad about colleagues..
Yeah... it was 1 of the Q, in the Question and Answer thingy..

Saw my office and desk...
Oh my.. There goes my dream working place...
Was at least expecting something like a big divider from each other and pantry right beside me so that I can  do my own drink and OATS...
Yeah been eating oats quiet frequently.. but guess it shattered my dream when I asked 1 of my colleague where the pantry is...

It's holiday today.. and I'm happy because I got my 12 hour sleep...
Can't be sleeping late on working days..
Just imagine walking 15 minutes from the carpark to the office in the morning, then walk back to the carpark after office hours...
Oh my.. My toes are crying in pain..
Heel heels...
Oh my...

How I wished they said I can just use slippers to work..

On top of that climbed the 272 steps last night...
God, i wanna say thank you...
My grandma is getting better day after days..
Just waiting for her to get out of hospital now....

Off to shopping now..
Buh bye...

No comments:

Click Click =)