Click Click =)

Sunday, January 9, 2011

WGE 9979 owner....

Having said, what has to happen will happen no matter how we avoid it...
Call it karma...
Yeah... I kinda believe in karma..
But I always believe that goodness will be be returned with the same amount and bad things will be returned with the same amount too...

Reacting to a situation will only either make us feel good or bad...
Looking at how everyone is reacting to what has had happened is very shocking...
Everyone has become bad people..
They keep cursing and wishing bad things to happen...

No doubt that I love my grandma and I salute her for how she is still taking things coolly..
All she said was, "when you people find the guy, never ever beat him"
I don't wanna use the word PITY here because no one will ever pity me when I'm in trouble and my grandma do not need us to pity her.. All she need now is our support and someone to stay by her to cope with her condition..

I bet the guy is already scared (if he has already heard about this issue) because we have already contacted the police.. JPJ would have blacklisted him and few gangster guy is finding for him to get him to see my grandma and pay the bills which is gonna cost him around RM20K...

Till today, the owner of WGE 9979 has not made police report...
All we are asking is make the report and let the insurance company to handle it...
No one wants to hurt you...

My grandma strictly told us never to do anything to you...
So please, anyone who know's the owner of this car, please contact him and ask him to go and make the police report....
The accident happened in JINJANG, in front of the YONG TAU FOO stall

My grandma's operation went smoothly...
She's been sleeping in the ICU for 2 days because of her breathing problem..
All the doctor and nurse are very kind to her...
She will be in good shape in 3 months....
This is the proof to my grandma's kindness...

Life is a test...
It's either we pass or fail....
Owner of the car, if you are reading this, just remember that all we want is you to make a police report..
Nothing else.. if you are kind enough just visit her...
I promise, no one will hurt you...
Be responsible for what you have done....

An old lady like my grandma will not want to hurt herself...
Chinese new year is 1 month away..
Her birthday celebration is 1 month away too..
She bought her cloths waiting to use it on that day...
She goes to the market everyday and you stopped her from doing so...
I know you tekan your brek.. but tak cukp makan..
I know, you sending your kids to school is important, but my grandma's health is important too...
RM100 is definitely not enough now.. because she didn't want your money but your hp num which you said NO since you gave her RM100...
People there asked you to send my grandma to the hosp, but you said you were too busy, need to send kids to school...
You left...
You said sorry..
So it was definitely your fault right??

Be a human please..
If it was your mother or grandmother or wife or daughter or your FAMILY member, i think you will react the same way...
Some people said the owner of the car is SAMSENG..
But I just wanna know, don't you wanna be responsible for your act??

5 comments:

Your Humble Servant said...

we will be on your side

~Snowman~ said...

its really sad to hear that! its so irresponsible! =(

Nic Da Nic said...

First, in my own perspective.if for me, if i saw someone lying on the floor or injured, no matter what i am doing that time, i will help the person first. Life isn't something can be joked, can be missed, oh there's still many people that can help. This kind of people is so selfish. I bet if herself lying down on the floor nextime, there's no one willing to help her.

Second, about the driver that banged ur grandma. this looks very irresponsible. perhaps he is panic that time then ran away. But indeed, we hope to find him and settle all the things. I hope u can find him and talk nicely. Gangsters just can create problems by settling this underground.beating each other in the end. worst. Report police and let the police settle it. Then get claiming from the insurance.

theyellowhammers said...

Hope the guy gets apprehended soon!

woaini_87 said...

Thank you every1... I just hope the guy will have some humanity feeling in this...

Click Click =)