Click Click =)

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The only time

Guess the only thing about work that I'm happy about is when I see INCREASED cash in my bank account...
Did so many task today..
But I was fast lar...
Drove out during working hour today...
Huh... Hate the idea of RAIN & TRAFFIC JAM...
Just imagine getting my shoes wet...
urghhhhh.... I love this shoe so muchhhhhhh.....
Was thinking to walk barefoot to the car just to make sure my shoes does not get wet...
Lucky it wasn't raining when I wanted to walk...
Just that the road was wet... Walked damn slow to the car...

Tomorrow morning also must go out...
I love to do things especially when I'm TAUGHT to do the task...
Don't dump the job to me and leave me hanging..
That makes me sad.... =(...

AT LAST.. grandma is home...
she talks more.. but still prefer to use sign language which we don't understand...
She opens her eyes longer now...
Can sit on wheel chair already...
Can eat...
Just waiting for her to do acupuncture to cure her paralyzed area....
Thank you god....
23 years.. You never failed me...
Please never fail me OKAY....
Be with me.. Guide me...


I'm loving all the opportunities that you are giving me..
The best lesson was grandma's....
I was very positive.. we were all positive.. because we know when we are positive, you are there to give us positive feedback...
Grandma is getting better day by day.. but I wish you can speed up the process...
CAN???
PLEASE....

I can't wait to earn RM 10,000...
Then I'll ask you for RM100,000...
After that RM1,00,000...
When lar you gonna give me???

No comments:

Click Click =)