Click Click =)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

My prayers (heard)

THANK YOU GOD...
I'm glad that all our prayers are being heard by you....
Grandma is leaving the hospital on Wednesday..
I just hope with all the acupuncture & chinese medication will help her from the stage of half paralyzed..

Grandma did give some reaction on her left foot when we press hard objects on her sole...
I'm just hoping it is her reaction and not the muscle's doing the moving...
(just like after chopping the crab into2 and it's legs still moves)

Urgghhhh.... Having grandma stay in her own house is definitely better because we dunit to be told by nurse to see grandma 2 by 2...HWD ward (half discounted ward, said by my uncle which is NOT the meaning to it)
Which we did not bother to follow and nurses ended up getting fed up and just decided to ignore our presence as long as we do not make too much noise....

Being able to speak Tamil was a very good thing because most of the nurse there were INDIAN's and some was from INDIA...
Getting them to pay extra attention to my grandma's need was easy...
Grandma made sure she asked us to get them roti sardin for them.. (because of their kindness)..
Then my aunty gave them some cakes to eat too....
Yesterday, 1 of the nurse came to my grandma and told her to stop buying food for them saying that they are getting fat.. (just them being kind)...
But my grandma told my mum to cook them chicken curry...
Haha.. My poor grandma....
She's very alert with whats going on around her... but her reactions are kinda slow...

All I'm hoping for is her to be able to get over her paralyze situation and join us for the re-union dinner instead of she eating porridge and we eating solid hard big food...

Her original plan was to come over to my house to have the reunion dinner with us...
But with her condition now, everyone wants to have reunion together.. (humans nature, to only get closer when something goes wrong)...
So we are having it at grandma's place and we are having STEAMBOAT...
Hehe.. my favourite....

Why steamboat?? cz every1 is working and it is the easiest to cook....

Grandma, Thanks for being strong for yourself...
Thank you to all family member to NOT stop taking care of popo...
Thank you to friends and strangers for your kind heart and prayers for my grandma...
Most important, thank you god for NOT giving up on us.. =)

2 comments:

Dewi Batrishya said...

Hope she gets well soon! :)
Its good that your family are being so supportive. :)

Good deeds will be repay by god deeds also. ^^ Cheers!

JLean said...

Dropping by ere Sharminii. =). Smiles

Click Click =)