Click Click =)

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Improvement

There is improvement in my grandma's condition...
I'm happy.. But GOD, I'm asking for more..
I want her to wake up, talk, walk and be her happy self like how she used to be..
Not sleep on the bed with her eye closed...

Morning, my uncle smsed and said that grandma opened her eyez..
Doctor said it was a good sign...
Although her left side is paralyzed, she still managed to open both her eyes...

Yesterday my aunt said her left hand was cold..
But today when I held her left hand, her hand was warm...
Good sign.. GOOD SIGN...
Thank you god...
But Iwant more...
Never say no to me...
I know you love her too much too....

But please... do something here..
Do something for her..
For your child...
I'm not asking for her to get any younger.. but I want her to get up and walk n talk like how she used to...
YES.... THIS IS WHAT I WANT...
This is what all of us want.....

It's been 24 hour...
Another 24 hour to go....

May god bless everyone....

Yesterday night when I saw another lady coming into the ICU, and suddenly she was having difficulty...
I was very sad to see that....
Just 20 mnt back when she was brought in, I smiled at her and she smiled back..
I immediately went out and get her family member because they were sitting outside...

I saw some of them was crying... I guess it must be her daughter..
They immediately transferred her to another hospital..
I got no idea why...
Maybe because RM2500 per night is MADNESS...
Trust me... I was like HUH when the admin person came and said that amount..
Kena scolding from my aunty pulak because she wanna talk about my gma's health, dowan talk about money.. haha

Grandma please get well...
We are all her for you...!!!

No comments:

Click Click =)