Click Click =)

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm Happy

I'm Happy that grandma's condition is getting better & better
I'm happy that I'm working..
I'm happy every1 is tolerating with each other....
I'm happy that every1 is grateful to each other...
I'm happy that my salary is IN...
I'm happy that I enjoyed my Friday night with my colleagues..
I'm happy that I enjoyed my night, yesterday with my college friends...
I'm happy I'm gonna celebrate Chinese New Year in less than a week..
I'm Happy that I'm working...
I'm happy that my senior are good to me..
I'm happy that my managers are friendly.. especially miss I...
I'm happy that I've got good colleagues to go for lunch together...
I'm happy that my toes are not crying anymore...

I'M JUST SO HAPPY WITH MY CURRENT LIFE....
Not regretting....

If I ever say I'm sad, it is because I don't get my 12 hour sleep anymore...
I'm sad that I'm trying to control my food intake...
I'm sad that my office toilet don't have the SQUATTING cubicles...
I'm sad that I gotta walk 15 minute to the office & carpark...
I'm sad that whenever I use formal, I gotta keep pulling my skirt down because it keep raising up..


Somehow, I'm happy that all this sad things are not that SERIOUS...
Because i can still adjust to all this sad things....
Can't get 12 hour sleep, NVM, because I can at least get my 6 hours of sleep...
I can't eat a lot, but I can still eat a little...
No squatting cubicle, but got pipe...
15 minute walk, take it as exercise...
Formal cloths better than no cloths...

So I'm still HAPPY....

Ate Yee Sang for the 2nd time this year...
More yee sang on the way....
More more happy things on the way..
Thank you god...!!!!!

3 comments:

aiwei said...

I am very happy too to get 6 hours sleep last night because I havent slept in days and thank god it is finally weekend!!!

Let just be happy for our life yay

Whizzy said...

im happy bcos i have u...

woaini_87 said...

aiwei- trust me, having 6 hours sleep is good enough.. because having no sleep is BAD...
whizzy- u've got me whenever you need me.. =)

Click Click =)