Click Click =)

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year..!!!

It's New year....
Happy New Year everyone....
May 2011 be a good year to everyone..
If it's bad, just wait for the year after okay???

all my 23 years has never been BAD..
Not that bad even if it's bad....
Every year have been an exam year..
Not forgetting this year.. exams coming too....
Guess i gotta wait until 30 to STOP this exam shyts...

Till then it's all about learning & learning..
Even after that will still be all about learning....
Learning to be a good daughter to my parent...
Learning to be a good gf to my bf...
Learning to be a good wife to my husband when i get married...
Learning to be a good daughter in-law to my in-laws..
Learning to be a mother...
Learning to be a good employer to my company..
Learning to be a good employee( if god is good enough to let me start my own business)
Life is all about learning to be the best.. to do good....

Till today i know i have not been bad to anyone..
Never thought bad about any1....
So lets just hope for the best....

Went over to Winnie's house for BBQ & Steamboat yesterday...
Was suppose to be in the temple but mum said after the 1st session, (4pm-6pm), we can cabut..Cz dad was doing the fire prayers in the temple, & it's good for us to be there too, Get good blessings 1st...
Immediately called uncle to fetch me on the way so that i dunit to drive back home alone....

After eating, decided to go up hill to see a very beautiful house but was stopped by the guard...
Same taman also cannot masuk....
Haih....

5 person in a kancil was already packed...
Just imagine having 6 person after that...
Haha... Lucky i was the fattest among the others, so i had to sit in front...
Drove down hill and there was POLICE BLOCK...
Haha..Lucky didn't kena stop...

Cars parked on left & right of the road just to see fireworks...
We saw KLCC... I think theirs was to best...
Then there was Times Square & others too....

Only reached home at 2am....
I guess 1st time coming home this EARLY...
Next year will come home earlier...
haha... as in 5am.. hehe

HAPPY NEW YEAR..!!!!

No comments:

Click Click =)