Click Click =)

Monday, January 10, 2011

Can word like "PARIAH" make you angry??

I would really like to get the book and read it since everyone is making a big HU-HA with this issue...
Can the word pariah really make and indian guy angry???
Interlok..Where can i get you??

I remember my dad said, if you are talking to an indian GUY, never ever use the word pariah because they can get really mad and might even kill you..

To me pariah just means like "ish tak guna betul"....
guess indians dun like to be called tak guna lar..
haha...
The other meaning to pariah can be like OUTDATED....

I do understand why the elderly and the politician making a big issue out of it because they don't want childrens to use and brake the harmony of everyone...
Calling some1 pariah means they are either useless or outdated....

It all up to the certain person to either get angry or laugh at that sentence...
Getting angry is in the blood of an INDIAN...
I get angry too..
Hehe....

Lets assume PARIAH means Pandai OKAY...
So when some1 says "Eh, PARIAH LAR YOU"...
Laugh n say TERIMA KASIH...
Hehe

Let's not spoil our 1 Malaysia concept just because of 1 word..
It was a 1/2 century ago's story..

The star 1
The Star 2

2 comments:

sweetiegem <3 said...

darling,pariah to me..is like lousy.eg : eh..this bag's quality very pariah :)

woaini_87 said...

haha... good 1..

Click Click =)