Click Click =)

Saturday, January 22, 2011

1st week

My 1st week of work just ended...
I've been assigned to 2 senior and I notice they just love to smile..
No idea why...
Guess my department humans are not that serious I guess( wait till I do something wrong then there comes the lion & lioness)..
Haha

I thought only Auditors get their own laptop..
Bt no.
I got mine too..
I wonder is the office drawers are secured o not...
Wish to just keep it there and not take home because I'll have to walk up & down (carpark & office) for like 15 mnt.
Gosh.... It's tiring...
Most important is must walk slow...
Go early walk slow.. Go late.. run & die...

Now I'm just waiting to get myself a pair of good heels.. No more CHIPLAK brand...
Neway my formal 1 is just great..
No pain.. my toes said thank you to me yesterday...
WHY didn't I thought of that on the 2nd day???
Purposely went to buy a new pair of shoe during lunch, thinking that that pair of shoe could save my toes from crying out loud...
But they did not help much either.. just a little rounder only...

Seniors said killer days start from Monday...
Urghhhh.....
I hope it's not that BAD...
Do I still get to go back at 5.30???

I'm lucky to have 3 other good friends in the same department but different title...
LUNCH TOGETHER??
YEAH...!!!! Dunit to eat lunch alone...
But our peak period is just around the corner....
SO guess gotta stock up my drawers with food in case no1 to teman me makan...
Oats will be the best idea...
No chance of getting spoiled and easy cook....

Hurray.. I'M WORKING NOW....

Went for dinner last night and the bill was RM 50.50...
Mm was like.. WHY SO EXPENSIVE???
The only thing I told mm was.. MA, I'M WORKING....
Haha... it's fun when we have the money power...
Dunit to keep asking for money.. (I'm yet to get my salary)....But I'm already wasting all..

Signing out now.....

No comments:

Click Click =)