Click Click =)

Monday, December 13, 2010

Unlucky day...

arrrgghhhhhhh.....
Trust me, i was very calm even after knowing my things were missing..
No sight of discomfort until just now...

My purse is missing...
Damn who ever who took it...
TAKE ALL THE MONEY LAR..
but please at least return all my cards back to me...

The hassle I've got to go through now is MADNESS....
Gotta re-do I/C and License..
Had to call and report about my debit cards..
NO I/C, no license..no cash cards... no Touch n Go...
All my loyalty cards for shopping is GONE..

What is so wrong with Malaysians??
Why can't u be kind enough to return my card to the information counter immediately after taking all the cash???
It's simple okay....
Faster take the purse, masuk tandas, empty my cash and then go to the information counter and say " SAYA JUMPA INI ATAS LANTAI" and just move on....

I will be happy, and so will you..
You get ur cash, i get my cards....
Win Win situation...
I dunit to run to the I/C department..
Dunit go to the JPJ department...

SCREW YOU ...!!!!  for not returning my things immediately...
Even humans in Betong are better than you stupid MALAYSIAN THIEF'S

No comments:

Click Click =)