Click Click =)

Friday, December 3, 2010

Rapunzel~~~~

Wohooo...
Watched Rapunzel at last...
My bf is a bad guy because he didn't want to take me to watch that CARTOON movie in the cinema..
Bad bf...

Went with Uncle & Wing to watch it yesterday...
Uncle is BAD too....
He lied to me one after another....
And me being naive (not really that naive, just that i trust people easily) believe his every word...

Yesterday after fetching me (i was the first that he fetched), was suppose to fetch Winnie, so i was like "why is he using jalan kuching instead of jalan ipoh" thought asked him, "eh, we not fetching Winnie??" he answered me "No, winnie said she is not feeling well (which was true) and Wing said she's not coming either"...
DANG.. My next reaction/expression and question was "HAR... BU HUI BA (cannot be right??)"..
There.... He lied again.. and was testing my reaction...
Because knowing uncle, he will cancel if it's only with one person...

He said my reaction was SO BIG..
OF course lar...
He is not my bf...
We are not attracted to each other..
It feels so weird if only both of us going out...

After fetching Wing & reaching MV..
The car park signboard was filled with RED color MEANING no parking...
WHAT ON EARTH??? why all full???
No exhibition.. No event.. NOTHING..

But we were lucky enough to secure a parking lot for us..
Many cars waiting on left & right...

Uncle was so shy to watch Rapunzel..
WHAT ON EARTH again...
But he said he enjoyed the show...
& OMG Wing & Uncle have never heard about this story before...
I guess they never read kiddo's story books...

Wished i watched the 3D version.. 

( half song only)

Check this out for full version..

No comments:

Click Click =)