Click Click =)

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fong Lye (gardens)

Last Thursday Me, Winnie, Wing & Uncle aka YZ was supposed to go for karaoke but because Winnie was sick, she did not join us..
So we ended up buying tickets for Rapunzel...
We had 1 hour ideal so we decided to go to Fong Lye..

Fong Lye is a Taiwanese restaurant that is located in Garden's Midvalley...
It's in the 3rd floor heading towards Robinson's.
They played this F4 song again & again..
Love love...
I was so greedy that I wanted to order all on the snack list.. (1st page)


 Iced Lime Juice
RM 6.30...
I loved it so much...

 Uncle's apple yogurt....
RM7.30...
He don't drink people's saliva and he dun like people to HAVE his saliva..
 
Wing's Pineapple snow mountain
Rm 8.30...
It's okay when it's down my throat, but the moment it enters my mouth and lies on my tongue, I can taste the strong taste of the milk... 
I don't like....

 Uncle's Taiwan Glutinous Rice Sausage
RM9.30..
The sausage i ordered and this is so different..

 Taiwan Coconut Milk Toast
RM4.30..
The bread was nicely toasted..
But the taste of COCONUT was too strong.. Just like drinking santan..
but Uncle and wing loved it...

 My My My Fried Rice W/Rice Wine
RM12.80..
Although it was the most expensive food we all had (there is more expensive food in the menu), it was THE BEST food lar.. the taste was GREAT,, sedap giler...
Wing finished it for me.. it was too much.. I was too full...
Uncle said it was NICE too..

 Sweet Potato Ball..
RM5.30..
Trust me.. I think you can get better taste potato balls in Petaling Street..
The center of THESE balls were empty.. But the chewy part was okay..

 Baked Sausage..
RM 6.30...
YUM YUM...
I dunno since when i started liking Taiwan sausage... and this is GOOD...

Taiwan Deep Fried Chicken
RM 9.30..
This is the normal kinda fried chicken which we can get in pasar malam..
Nice.. I finished the fried leaf up there...
We couldn't finish it and packed it up...
Haha.. Never waste food...

The service was fast and the waiters & waitress are very friendly...
Will definitely go back to try the rest of the menu....

*** it was only based on my taste bud.. others may vary

1 comment:

Nadya said...

u've been tag.. see my blog.. :)

Click Click =)