Click Click =)

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Win Win in ACTION

My dearest MiMi passed away in August...
But she is still in our heart....

Win Win was never allowed into our house because of MiMi...
MiMi is a very jealous female dog...
She never liked any other dog...
Did I mention that she almost killed a black dog in her younger age...??
Guess she would be 3 x 7=21 years old when she did that...
She pushed another dog into a very deep drain..
Pity the dog....

So now, Win Win have been staying with us since her dad (my sister's bf) is working and he dun really have time to take care of her...
keeping this playful dog lonely is a sin...
Unlike my MiMi.. she always had our attention because no matter how, there will be sum1 at home....
And MiMi grown up alone without us really playing and giving her FULL attention..
So keeping her alone and going for vacation was never a problem for us...
But with Win Win... OMG.. trust me..
She can drive you crazy...
Gotta wipe her every time she poo and pee..

Loves treats so much.. Just like my MiMi..
Guess dogs just loves treats because they taste better than their dog biscuits...
My MiMi was a very lucky dog because she eats everything excepts for chocolate...
This WinWin NO WAY.. strict order from my sis...
So everytime she see's us with food, she lookes at you with her PITY face...
SO CUTE....
When ever i go to my mum's office, i;ll bring her along...
Everyone loves her... and says that she looks like a DOLL..

Look at the video....

Win Win struggling to open it..
ended up biting holes in it...
Win Win doing lion dance...


The end result of her doings...

Holes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love You

woaini_87 said...

Huh??? What a funny joke from an Anonymous... =)

Click Click =)