Click Click =)

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Someone asked me, why have I been posting so little lately...
I'm too free that I dunno what to write...
I'm too busy and I dun have the time to write...
I'm free when I'm free, I'm busy when i'm busy..
I'm being LAME again...
So long since I ever mentioned that I'm LAME here...

Birthday was BAD...
I cried....

The reason I cried was because of a cloth called SAREE...
Screw that long cloth okay...
Somehow I still looked good in it...
Many people said I look beautiful in it..
Hehe....

Okay... "flashback*
Went over my aunty's place at 5pm because we were suppose to be in the temple at 7.30pm...
I told my sis I've got a feeling that I'll be irritated/upset with the way this aunty of mine that is going to tie for me will tie in a way that I DISLIKE...
true enough.. my face was long, but i tried to smile...
my sis got the wrong person to tie...
If it was my other aunt, i guess I'll would have let her handle the tying because she can read my face if I like it or not...& she's the Saree tying professional person..
She would have made me happy, but nah...
Came home with an upset face....

Mum tied her own Saree perfectly but wasn't good when she was tying for us...
Arrrggghhhh.... that immediately made me cry...
I even begged my mum that i dun't wanna go to the temple...
It was a force thingy...
My dad took the role of the god's dad.. (Murugan's wife [his wedding])
So just imagine the committee members already told us MUST USE SAREE...

The worst part was when my aunt (the 1 who tied) said to my sis " you people acting like everyone is going to look at you people"....
That sentence pissed me off...
I wanted to reply back, YES... but decided to shut up, dun wanna start a fight with her...

In this life, I hate going to 2 temple's (around my area) because every1 knows us and they watch us closely...
Want do anything also must be-careful...

But boyfriend made my day.. He surprised me...
He said he was going to be out station.. LIAR...
He appeared in the temple...
Have you seen god's movie's???
They suddenly appear in front of you??? yeah.. like that...

The moment I saw him, I was like " Jie, see behind... why is he here??"
Haha.... My bro and younger sis knew about his plan...
Selamba only my younger sis main sms beside me and i did not notice (she sms's 24/7)

My present... 
Bf sent delivery to my mum's office..
My sister's reaction looking at the guy when he came in was funny....

6 comments:

Philip Khor said...

never mind. forgive and forget..

woaini_87 said...

that's the only thing i can do.. =)

tehcspecial said...

so sweet...like surprise..

woaini_87 said...

my bf loves giving surprise...

u knw who.. XD said...

i whr got 24/7 sms?? ish..

woaini_87 said...

U know who- I know who u r... U OWAYS ALSO SMS DE LAR....

Click Click =)