Click Click =)

Friday, November 12, 2010

It's MY birthday...

It's my it's my birthday....
Woohoo....
I'm officially 23....
Another 3 years for me to wait to get married...
Hehe....
OMG, do i sound so desperate to get married???
YES I AM...

I'm waiting to get the wedding proposal...
Damn....
It's okay....

So got my 1st birthday present today morning..
It was a sent over surprised gift from my bf...
With three RED balloon..
I love....

Will be home whole day until 7 later...
Won't be going out with friends..
All working...

Will be going to temple...
FIRST TIME in SAREE...
OMG....
I'm so shy...
hehe...

Thank you BF..
Love you...

SPECIAL thanks to my mummy for giving birth to me...
23 years back you were in labor just to give birth to me...
The pain that you suffered can never be re-paid....
Gave my mummy a big fat kiss and 2 angpau...
1 for mummy & 1 for daddy....
I love you....

Thank you to all my friends who wished me...
Thank you so much.. =)

No comments:

Click Click =)