Click Click =)

Friday, November 19, 2010

Birthday again...

My whole day was spent in a karaoke room in gardens...
I've got too many November babies in my list...
27 humans on my FB are all November humans...
1 sister & 2 close girlfriends.. 
1 on the 16th.. IKAN....!!!!!!
The other on the 21st... WING...!!!!!

On Tuesday, friends called me out for shopping cum dinner...
Reached Pavilion around 7pm and Winnie decided that we should go for Sushi Zanmai in Fahrenheit 88 where Uniqlo from Japan is situated...

After finishing our food, we decided to leave the place around 9 something and Uncle paid the bill...
No idea why I even agreed because it was always me who will swipe if it comes to a big amount.. (i want points lar.. hehe )
Went to the washroom and came out and they were counting on who to pay how much...
I pun selamba lar.. take and calculated how much I ate....
Gave uncle the money and he said, "you wait"...
The only thought I had was uncle got no small change...

Then wing asked me to do calculation for her...
There.... I knew it...
They already planed to pay for my share for dinner..
Hehe...
THANK YOU SO MUCH...!!!!!
1 year once I get free dinner...
Good right.. hehe...


Today was Wing's turn to have free food....
We went to Redbox Karaoke gardens...
We bought her 1 slice of Pavlova from Alexis...
This photo was taken on Uncle's birthday.... 
Pavlova is the 1 with lots of Strawberry
RM300++++ for all 7 of us....
Inclusive of...
1 buffet breakfast...
1 set lunch..
1 lunch buffet...
2 cups of drinks...

Happy Happy....
We sang from 11am till 6pm...
I think the last 1 hour was the happiest because we were singing all kind of love songs for 2 humans...
You know who you are OKAY...!!!!
No need for me to announce here...
NOT GOOD... Image gone... hehe

No comments:

Click Click =)