Click Click =)

Monday, October 25, 2010

Kuantan- 1st Morning

I couldn't sleep whole night...
I guess it is all because of new environment..
The other reason cold be because Me & Wing had to share 1 single bed and wing occupied 3/4 of the bed..
All the was left for me as a small floor and 1/4 of the bed... sad me.. hehe... (I still can laugh although I'm sad)

I remember listening to Winnie stretching at 6 in the morning and all i did was ask her to move down...
She regretted, but decided to let me to sleep on the bed.. (she and piano had the queen size bed all to themselves)...

Orange had to be bad... she offed the air-cond.. it's either i sleep with fan or air-cond, no such thing as NONE...

Was figuring out the fan switch in the dark, and i kept listening to "tit.. tit.. tit".. Air-cond sound so i thought i was pressing on the correct switch.. mana tau in the morning Orange told me the IT WAS HER PRESSING ON THE AIR-COND REMOTE CONTROL.. SUI YE....

Orange got up early to prepare breakfast and was cutting on fruits for the night...

Orange 
wing, orange, piano.. me & Winnie

wing...
Me with orange's star...

We had nothing else to do....

Breakfast for the day... I loved the FRIED IKAN MASIN
Winnie..

Piano mimic-ing orange...

ugly fishes that we were feeding in "wan fo dian"

Carp fishes.. NO FEEDING

Funny us... Janny, winnie,piano,wing,me,uncle,heong & Orange

Too sunny



After eating breakfast.. we headed out in 2 cars.. uncle and Orange's car.. i did not drive because of not enough sleep... trust me.. i was kinda tired the whole day.. but with so many funny jokes and funny pose.. i wasn't as tired as i thought i'll be..

We made few stops... just to see little parts of the beach..
Went to the turtle sanctuary.. consider it right beside club med....
No way of getting into the resort.. Got guards....

Turtle sanctuary was FREE...


Went in to see big and baby turtles...
Then went to the beach to take photo's....
At last went back to the house for BBQ..

1 comment:

yZ said...

hahaha, we have lot of fun there ...
this trip was GREAT ....

Click Click =)