Click Click =)

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

wishing on a shooting star

I cried today morning..
When i woke up in the morning, the 1st thing i saw was an empty floor.. No MiMi..
I went to the toilet and did my business and came out, i saw down the table and there was no MiMi...
No point looking into the kitchen because i will never see her there too...
I know, i was being silly...
I know, she has left us..
I know.. I know..
But I'm already missing her..

Went to the open crematorium.. (where we burnt her)...
It rained yesterday.. i dunno if half of her ash has been blown away or washed away...
But we saw few of her bones there.. and there was still ashes of hers there...
There was her arm bone.. a little here and there of her bones..

Her ashes was let go at the sea..
I know she is in good hands now...
She dunnit to suffer..
She dunnit to feel pain...
She dunnit to struggle to get up to eat, drink, pee and shit...

MiMi...Rest In Peace...

9 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

so sorry for yr loss ): may its soul rest in peace!

Ronnie said...

memories comes and go !! get a new dog...to heal your memory !

SiMon Har said...

RIP... dun be sad..

nature said...

all the times goes by..

Tekkaus said...

Well...as long as she is in your heart...it is more than enough already. Take time to mourn and heal.

yin shi said...

*hugs Hey, dont be too upset alright? She is still around watching over you. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

HenRy LeE ® said...

mimi RIP ler... life goes on k? :)

woaini_87 said...

Thank you to every1 for the comment.. and i believe she's happy where she is now... and i will still miss her forever..

Justin Lim Yee Jin said...

hey thanks for dropping by!
really sorry for your loss
i know how close we can get with pets and I've lost a pet before.
Mimi is at a better place. ^^

Click Click =)