Click Click =)

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Star light

It's nice to know some people will never forget you...
No matter you are far away or near..
No matter how or where life take you to...
And it's always nice to know that you are always thinking of me..

Everything's gonna come to an end..
I mean the days where I go out and eat, and watch movie and do LAZY people thingy...
Gonna start work soon..
Yeah.. pretty soon..

Haven't been blogging like how i used to...
All my post are quite boring and lame..
Just like me...
I've been quite lazy these days..
All I care is about my cafe world...
Because there is a dead line for every catering order...
I wan 3 star rating, so that explains why i care for my cafe world more than anything else....

Been busy every night...
And ironing cloths makes me feel so hot...
Wish my hall got aircond...
Can't be taking the ironing board into my room...

Wanna buy more cloths and heels soon...
Lucky flu is gone 70%..
I hope i recover soon....
6 days of being sick is MADNESS...
6 days of not being able to breath using my nose 24 hour sucks..
6 days of sounding like a sick idiot makes me go crazy...
6 days of using tissue to hurt my nose is TERRIBLE....

Gonna talk to god now..
Buh Bye....
I FEEL YOU... =)
I SAW YOU..=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very fine web site, thank you and look at that [url=http;//ciufcia.pl]gry dla dzieci[/url]

Click Click =)