Click Click =)

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Star Bright

I don't wanna start my post with SO,but i'm always so tempted to do so...

MiMi passed away on the 31st of August...
It's gonna be 1 month soon...
And i still do miss her...
Everyone of us at home still miss her..

1 week after she was gone, there was this TWO puppies that came around my mum's office..
Awww.. so cute....
But i'll never want to take it back home.. Because i don't like the color of it..
Brown...stray dog brown.. not poodle brown...

We gave names to both of them...
One of it had a PINK (reddish) nose, so we called her XIAO HONG (small red)..
The other 1 had a BLACK nose, so we called her XIAO HEI (small black)..
They we so small when they came 3 weeks back...

This 2 smart puppies, decided to use my mum's office staircase as their house to sleep at night...
They are so cute and naughty....

Everytime i give them food, i had to give them in TWO portions.. or the other 1 will start barking...
I remember the 1st time i gave them food was NASI LEMAK..
Haha.. but i definitely took the SAMBAL AWAY..
I don't wanna them makan and then start running for water....
Buy banana cake also must make sure I buy two piece...

Another time, i went to Nando's and i couldn't finish my food, because i ordered the starter plate..
So i decided to pack it up, because i hate wasting food..
I made sure i asked for two box instead of 1, knowing that the 2 will start barking when either 1 of them is munching on the food...
So cute... they play with each other.. sleep on each other... bite on each other..

But now, i pity XIAO HEI... XIAO HONG has already been adopted by an indian guy...
Mum was telling us that this indian guy came up to her and ask if he could take the dog home?
Mum said ok and told him to take both...but he refused..
That guy had a hard time catching XIAO HONG...
He managed to catch her when he cornered her near my mum's office door...

XIAO HEI is all alone by herself now...
She sleeps alone.. she eats alone..
Hai... pity her....
I just hope someone can come and adopt her too...

Mum said no to dogs at home now..
She don't wanna go through the same thing again...
My neighbour told me to take it home too, but seriously taking care of a dog is no joke...

I rather the dog be at the office than at home..
At least when i go to the office, i can just buy some food and give the dog..
My neighbour feeds her too..
So no issues about food..
Soon, the only problem for XIAO HEI is, she's gonna be so BIG and she will not get to crawl into my mum's office staircase...

Gotta pray that she'll get her own place soon...
They love my mum's staircase, because got carpet..
Haha...

*****************************************
My laptop is under surgery now...
Waiting to recover....
Therefore no photo's of doggy...

No comments:

Click Click =)