Click Click =)

Monday, September 6, 2010

Play till it hurts

MiMi is still around the house..
We can all still hear and feel her....
I heard the sound of her struggling to get up..
My mum hears her wagging tail..
My dad feel's her rubbing on his feet (she always does that/manja with my dad)
My sis feels her sitting beside the god's table...
My bro hears her breathing sound....
I guess she just doesn't know where to go..
She never gets out of the house..
Or maybe she just decided to stay with us because she misses us too much...
There's no reason for us to pack food home..
There's no reason to keep left over food...

****************************************
Sunday morning all 6 of us went to Sunway Lagoon Waterpark...
The four of us, with Both the boyfriends...
Was suppose to meet up at 8.30 am but the 4 of us were late..
The boyfriends arrived on time and had to wait...
Went in 1 car...

Went to Mamak around my place for breakfast...
Bro cleverly ordered 2 Tosai and couldn't finish it..
And we did pack it up. but not for MiMi.. (she's not gonna eat.. )
We packed it for the birds or any other animal who's around that mamak area...
Instead of wasting it, give animal to eat lar...

Reached Sunway Lagoon parking around 10 something....
It was so empty.. there was no queue to buy the ticket...

We had so much fun...
Boyfriend was making all of us laugh so much...
And we had a little show to watch in the sand beach..
Haha... The lifeguard was enjoying his show from up....

Tried all the slide in the water park...
None was left out...
Tried everything in the dry park too, except rides that go 360 degree... and the Lost Gold (train)..

Boyfriend played the TOY game and won a DEVIL hairband..

The best part was, there was this white monkey which was in the cage in the wild life park, and it was playing with my boyfriend...
Hand to hand.. tried to lick his hand but couldn't because it was a glass door...
Haha... it did not want to play with others...
So cute..

And we noticed that a monkey's palm is just like ours..
With lines and fingers just like ours..

I'm burned...
My face hurts...
My cheeks are red...
Gotta apply cream again and again..
I hope the skin don't peel off and make me look ugly...

Went to Pulau Carey for dinner...
I wouldn't say all the dishes was good, but the assam sotong and LAI LIU HA (prawn) was good..
We had crab too...
Per person had to pay rm 22...
Consider cheap...

At the end of the day we were all so happy...
All went home and slept like a pig...
So tired...

Now my body hurts so much..
From my neck till my toes....
Arrgghhhh.....
But we had maximum fun...

Damage for the day...
RM 420 Entrance fee (60 refundable)
RM 30 Double tube (15 refundable)
RM 131 Dinner
RM 19 Breakfast
RM 40 Lunch (fried rice & mee with water)
RM 9  Chicken popcorn
RM 20 Locker
RM 32 Sunblock
RM 30 Souvenir
RM 12 Token games

Happy happy happy....

No comments:

Click Click =)