Click Click =)

Friday, September 3, 2010

Lonely Morning

My mornings are now so lonely...
What is used to do every morning (i think i should say afternoon.. WHICHEVER) is to wake up and look at my lovely MiMi lying down on the floor...
And then i'll call XIAO MiMi... Just to get her attention...
Her name is MiMi.. but i added the Xiao (mad) because she goes crazy for cheese.. My favourite too..
And there is no way she will not look or follow me if i ever go to the fridge...

So for this past 2 days.. I haven't been calling her name..
There is no way i'm gonna be XIAO SHARMINII...
I don't wanna be mad..
But i constantly look down the table to find NO MiMi...

So coming back to what i used to do every morning when i wake up is call her name..
then when she looks at me, i'll ask how is she..????
She'll be wagging her tail to which, means I'M FINE...

And then I'll go to the washroom to wash up myself and do my necessary things which will take me 1 hour...
She'll be down the table when i get into the bathroom and will be in front of my room door when i come out...
WHY???
Because she knows that when i come out, it is TREATS and PILL's time...
Yeah.. i'll sit beside her and talk to her and show her my monkey face when she give me the "BLAH" look...
Haha... like... " HAHA... FEED ME MORE... FEED ME MORE"...

And then she'll go back to her routine.. sleeping in the morning.. chassing the birds when they come down to eat... haha... that's my MiMi...
That's what she loves to do....

Before her condition got serious, she used to chase all the birds away.. because she gets jealous when my dad feeds the birds....
She was no more active when her wound started becoming bigger and bigger...
Guess it was too pain for her to even walk...

She used to jump when i feed her cheese...
She used to bite the heart shape biscuits which is as big as a 50 cent..
but no more during her last 1 month period...
I had to break it into smaller piece, and she never sits to eat but sleep and eat...

I think 2 week before she passed away, there was this 1 midnight when i was going to sleep, she made so much of noise..
I was so scared that she might leave us the next morning..
All i did was sit with her and talked to her...
And she kept quiet for the rest of the night....
I immediately Googled on the symptoms of dogs dying..
I was very scared...
I cried talking to her....

The feeling now is like I've lost my 13th year old sister...
Although she's a dog, but she stayed long enough to be my sister...
Yeah... my dad used to pack food and say "this is for my daughter at home"... "my youngest sister/daughter"...
Instead of treating her like a real dog, we treated her like a human.. she ate whatever we ate.. Except for chocolates and salty food....
She used to sit with us and watch tv once in a while..
She licked clean the durian seed..
She eats orange... She even barked when we did not give her...

Around May (before my operation), i bought fried rice and couldn't finish it...
It was in the plastic and all i did was hold the plastic and she was showing her teeth, so scared that i'll take the rice away from her... so all i did was only squat beside her with my legs on the plastic while she ate the rice (the plastic was moving so i wanted to hold it for her)....

Last month when my parents went out for holiday, i bought her TAI PAU (big pau), and hold onto her food and she did not show any teeth but munched on her food....

Hai.... I miss her so much....
Writing all this MiMi post only make me miss her more and cry...
But why i am writing this is to make sure i never forget about her..
I don't wanna forget about her...
I will never forget about her..
But i wanna write down memories about her..
I wanna keep these memories written...

Guess this MiMi post will be going on day after day until i run out of things to write about her...
And I Miss you more today... because while writing this, i hear sound that sounds like what you always do..
And i know it's my imagination because you are now with god and they are taking good care of you...
Be with them, don't come down...

2 comments:

nature said...

lonely ? make enjoy your self.. with hear rock music may be ? or walking together by your friends to national garden or mal ?

woaini_87 said...

Nature, when i say lonely, i did not mean that I'm not enjoying life..
It just means that, i don't have any1 left at home when i get up...
I've been waking up alone with no1 to talk to at home... =)...

Click Click =)