Click Click =)

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Employed..!!!

To start of with, I would like to congratulate my BF * clap clap clap*
He's employed...
A future auditor to be...

He's finally, officially employed by PWC..
Erm... he always told me to call it in FULL since i'm not an employer there..
But WHO CARES..
haha...* smilez ear to ear...*
He'll be starting work soon...
And I'm gonna sit at home and miss him and find a job that suits ME...
After 3 interviews with the director of assurance, they called him the other morning to tell him to go over for a discussion..
Drove him over and had to wait lar...

That missy up there told him that he got the job and wanted him to start with immediate effect but bf said he needs some time to consider...
Some how that missy insisted and he also took up the offer and signed it...
I'm so so so happy....
wahahahaha... WHY???
No idea lar..
or i think it's because he got what he wanted...
And all the time's I told MR. up there to make sure he gets what he wants..
So good lar...


But I'm a little sad also because that missy told him that he might need to fly overseas with a senior manager at the end of the year to audit a subsidiary company...
WHAT on earth??
Just start work and must fly???

So after all that, we went for lunch together with that missy...
Yeah... i was like a big idiot.. lost in my own world because all i was hearing was audit IAS..
IAS this IAS that.. IAS 11 then IAS 18..WHAT ON EARTH??
Looks like this is all crazy mad people stuff...
I'll leave all this IAS to him...
No IAS for me please....
Gonna go shopping for office cloth's soon...
Hehe.....

Congratulation's....
Big feast soon... =)

3 comments:

Observer said...

Nice to have business trips... free travelling..

Nina Nurziana said...

congrats!!!

woaini_87 said...

yeah... im happy for him too.. =)

Click Click =)