Click Click =)

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bless me

BORED + FLU + HEADACHE + HUNGRY = SHARMINII MANAN

I feel like puling out my nose...
Because i feel so so so pity for my nose...
I blow and blow my nose until it became so dry and now, the skin on my nose is peeling off..
DAMN... my nose gonna look so ugly...
Gotta keep applying lotion on my nose...

Going out with my friends in a while..
Oh yeah.. this means that i can get a present for my bf...
The secret present..
Hehe...
Past 2 years birthday present haven't been a surprised ones because i took him along to get his presents..
But this year's present will be.. hehe
Not gonna tell what I'm gonna buy...
The sad thing is his birthday is on MONDAY...
GOD.. had you to play this FOOL on me??
But it's okay...

My sis booked him for this Saturday...
Early birthday dinner...
Have no idea where we are going yet...
My sis said she wanna belanja...
Good lar... All this while he belanja...
Haha...

I'm so gonna faint...
But i still wanna go out...
I'm still in love with mickey and guess what bf bought for me for mooncake festival??
NOT tanglung...
But MICKEY & MINNIE moon cake...
hehe... i love Mickey and Minnie and always will....

I think my 1st destination for a good holiday will be Disneyland... (im such a baby).. Yeah yeah yeah...
=).. =)

2 comments:

Merrinette said...

hope you recover soon!

woaini_87 said...

thanks merrinette.. =)

Click Click =)