Click Click =)

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

You belong with me

MiMi my sweetheart has left us today morning..
She survived breast cancer for 8 months and now she is gone...
Last night i slept around 1 am and when i called her, she did not want to look at me..
I called her twice...
But knowing she is always tired and sleeping, i did not bother to call her again..
I saw her still breathing.. so I just left it...


Went to sleep like normal and there at 8 am.. Mum opened my room door and dashed in...
The only thought i had was, she's calling my sis to get up to go to work( she was on holiday and was sleeping)
Damn...All my mum said was " wake up, MiMi died"....
OMG.. the only feeling i had was "DAMN"....
I really did not expect her to leave me just like that...
I came running out and there, she was dead in front of my room next to the toilet...
She died in a very good position....
She was starting to get cold when i touched her...
Thank you to MiMi's good soul and god...
She choosed morning and she choosed a PUBLIC HOLIDAY...


I've got no idea why when i got up at 6 am to visit the washroom, i did not glance at her because that is what i normally do...
I will on the light just to see if she is breathing o not...


I hate it.. I hate it...
I hate it that there is no more XIAO MIMI for me to call out when i get up from my sleep...
There is no MiMi for me to look out for....
I used to look for her either infront of my toilet, down the table or in the kitchen...
But no more....
No matter where i find, i will never see her...
Can you see her wound?? (on her tummy where her breast is)

31st August will forever be remember as MiMi's day....
MiMi trying to Manja with my bro (he took the shot)

Only last week, I went shopping to buy her treats..
And i think i bought more than 6 packets...
The pills and treats that was not consumed was thrown away...
This is how she looked like when she died.. but with her eye half close and tongue out


We cremated her...
Took her to the crematorium... 
Did all the rituals and things for her...
I could not take it seeing her get burnt...
We did it the traditional way...
Where they put the woods and burn...

** No photo's was taken when she died

MiMi... My 13 year old dog...
I love you...!!!!
You will be missed badly....

Dad said no dogs allowed in the house for a year...
Understandable... Her soul will be around...

Tomorrow going to take her ash to let go in the sea...
MiMi, I know you've never gone out of the house... (no where far from the house)
So please do not get lost on your way.. follow your heart and go to god..
They will take care of you....

Knowing that i will never see you anymore makes me cry....
I LOVE YOU...!!!! I MISS YOU...!!!!

No comments:

Click Click =)