Click Click =)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

waiting, waiting and still waiting

I miss my bed....
Got up soooo early today....

Just imagine 3 days in a row I gotta wait....
Being a driver is bad....
Waiting for my bf...
yeah....
Even now, I am still waiting for him to finish his interview...

Assessment's after assessment's...
All this big companies expect you to be GOOD in IQ and EQ...
and i'm proud of my bf...
He seem to be doing good in all...

2nd interview, the manager said he did GOOD...
And he passed the TEST...
Bf said it was damn hard....

So looks like the manager has already approved him.. but waiting for his boss to say yes too....

Lets see what he tells me later when i meet him....

Looks like if all 3 company say yes to him, he will be having headache then...
Haha...

Nvm lar...
He will be clever enough to do the correct decision...

No comments:

Click Click =)